PL/SQL Developer - Global Healthcare Company
Global working environment in Tokyo
Great career progression opportunities
Our client is a global leading independent, end-to-end IT services company. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network help clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys. To cope with the coming in new project from a life science domain client, they're hiring for a group of experienced PL/SQL Developers to work on site.
Successful candidates will report to Senior IT Project Manager to perform the below duties:
* Perform bug fix, enhancements and analysis for existing PL/SQL codes, familiar with Scala/Hadoop/Spark;
* Communicate and understand the requirements and communicate with the client. Also translate into technical language;
* Perform Application testing and validation;
* Involve and facilitate in multi-vendor communications time to time.
* 3+ years of experience in Database and PL/SQL;
* Should Possess skill & knowledge to understand Oracle SQL technical specifications;
* Experience in writing SQL queries and good understanding of RDBMS concepts;
* Hand-on on any ETL/BI Tools/Technologies is highly preferred;
* Experience in working with Japanese customers.
* Competitive salary package - up to 8M
* Great work-life balance