- You will be the first engineer in Japan liasoning Japan and HQ
- A training program in Europe
About Our Client
It is a leading manufacturer of sustainable paper packaging and automation solutions for efficient and effective cushioning and protection of products during shipment. They have four big upcoming projects in Japan and would like this service engineer to help the projects and improve customer's satisfaction.
- Install, commission, maintain and/or repair equipment according to the given
service work order and in line with the applicable service levels while maximising
machine up time and customer's satisfaction.
- Collaborate with global factories to provide technical support, application support
and training to customers and/or existing and new Partners.
-Work closely with the internal teams to decide course next/different steps.
-Establish, maintain excellent customer rapport during the execution of services.
The Successful Applicant
-Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electronic Engineering.
- Sound technical knowledge in practical fault-finding on equipment, excellent pragmatic and
problem-solving skills preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with technical drawings like blueprints, schematics, Auto-cad,
What's on Offer
-Car allowance and an overseas training program