Plant Manager , Materials/Automotive , Nagoya, 10M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
Working with Professional team in market to develop your skills.
- Engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
- Developing, executing and monitoring of the production plan
- Monitoring, analysing, and evaluating of the production efficiency in order to ensure identified
operational Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met; initiates corrective actions if needed.
- Monitors operational performance across departments, and ensures that robust and realistic
recovery plans are put in place and adhered to where under-performance is identified. Deploys
effective and timely practical problem solving techniques to establish root cause and implement
effective corrective action for deviations.
- Providing input to, and subsequently implementing operational initiatives arising from, the
company's mid to long term strategy
- Engineering degree (or comparable)
- Operation Management & techniques.
- Project Management methods & techniques.
- Cost control, budgeting and planning
- Applicable legal regulations (environmental, safety, health, quality, etc.) and derived rules, regulations,
- Principles of management & leadership
- Principles of Lean Management & continuous improvement techniques
- Social and communication skills and competencies