- Working with Global big brand company to develop your skills
- Rewarding to challenging jobs will be provided
- The first global marketer of fruits and vegetables to commit to the Science Based Targets initiative.
- Manage the overall production on a daily basis in terms of material input, product output and delivery to customers in both day shift and night shift.
- Optimize the balance between efficiency and cost effectiveness by minimizing labor and working hours while maximizing yield.
- Manage to maintain quality of finished products and food safety elements meeting with Corporate and local compliance.
- Manage to keep appropriate function of equipment and machines
- Incorporate improvements from the weekly financial result and the monthly financial result.
- Review and approve labor shift plans, POs on packaging materials and invoices from vendors prior to submitting to finance.
- Provide finance with data and information for monthly closing.
- Manage maintenance schedule on the production equipment
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Arts, Machinery, Technology Or Engineer.
- Strong experience in production with team work environment
- Full understanding of Quality Assurance and Food Safety systems and procedures
- In-depth professional knowledge in fresh products
- Broad knowledge in the Japanese Labor Standard Law to handle workers and third party labors
- Strong managerial and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communication skills in both Japanese and Conversation English level