- Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging jobs will be provided
About Our Client
- Global functional coatings and color solutions company that supplies technology-based performance materials, including glass-based coatings, pigments and colors, and precision polishing materials.
- Safety Performance of the Operations
- Develop capacity and promote higher productivity
- Overall plant expense management
- Quality COPQ, FPA and Customer Acceptance management
- CAPEX Project Completion Schedule and Budget Compliance
- Manage, guide and motivate your team to achieve stated business goals and objectives.
- Conduct performance evaluations to maximize your team's effectiveness (SMART goals, good communication, reviews, training and development).
The Successful Applicant
- Education: B.S. or above in Chemical Engineering & Process /Inorganic Material Engineering /Mechanical Engineering Graduate degree is a plus.
- Strong experience in multi-national or state-owned companies and plant management experience.
- Certificates, licenses, and/or registrations: Lean certification is preferred, knows how to apply, make use of the ERP system (SAP R/3 experience preferable).
- Comprehensive knowledge of supply chain of how plant integrates with a business' manufacturing goals.
- Languages: Good verbal and written English and Japanese skill.
- Travel as required for training, vendor or internal meetings, or visits to other sites.
What's on Offer
12M-13M JPY package