Plant Engineer, Global Chemical company, Niigata , 6M-8M JPY
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
- Science and engineering, Applications development, Specialized materials and ingredients, Electronics and Imaging.
- Provide daily technical support and leadership to operations and assist in appropriate manufacturing activities, also assist in troubleshooting process equipment.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Operating Discipline documentation and its use.
- Actively participate on plant teams and contribute to the plant's organizational and cultural change efforts.
- Lead various teams within the organization
- Produce high quality products at the lowest cost, exceeding standards for environmental control, health, and safety by managing process control systems for assigned areas .
- Troubleshoot manufacturing processes and determining the root cause.
- Bachelor of Science or chemical, mechanical engineering.
- Ability to integrate equipment, process and chemistry issues.
- Analytical experience or Semiconductor carrier, etc
- Experience as engineer of chemical plant
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or plant environment
- Green belt or Black belt of Six-Sigma certification preferred
- Familiarity with statistical and analytical methods including an understanding of SPC
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001. IATF16949 knowledge is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for English and Japanese