- Greater flexibility in scheduling
- Greater work-life-balance
About Our Client
A Global Waste-water Treatment Company with multiple projects in Japan.
- Advise on and oversee Japanese health and safety requirements
- Advise on the design of temporary water and waste-water infrastructure
The Successful Applicant
- Technical University Degree or an equivalent working experience.
- Experience in waste-water project management.
- First class piping construction management Engineer.
What's on Offer
- Flex-time working style
- Salary up to 7M JPY