Physical Security Project Manager
Leader among Physical Security Services companies in Asia
Good Work/Life Balance - Competitive Salary - International Environment
Our Client is the most trusted Physical Security Services company in Asia. With operations spanning across Greater China, Singapore, Japan, India and Australia, they offer multi-facility, multi-site, standardized security system implementation services throughout Asia. They have office in Ebisu, Tokyo and serve major Multinational Enterprise companies (Microsoft and Apple are their customers).
1. Deliver / complete projects in schedule, economically and to clients satisfaction, and to internal installation standards. Service security systems and provide services to our clients. Troubleshooting and solving problems.
2. Ensure customer satisfaction.
3. To be proficient in our products and technology.
4. Manage relations with existing clients
5. Service security systems and provide services to our clients. Trouble shooting, solving problems and finish routine preventive maintenance on time according to company's standards and policies.
1. Coordinate all customer service issues and managing relations with all existing clients within assigned region.
2. Ensure quality of company's services following company standards and policies strictly, to deliver prompt and efficient response to all service requests within assigned region.
3. Provide routine preventive maintenance.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.