Payroll Specialist/ Manager
In house Payroll Specialist/ Manager
Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
The Client is a Global multinational pharmaceutical company engaging in the production and research and development of pharmaceutical products. The company specializes in major medical areas including cardiovascular, internal medicine, oncology, and vaccines.
- Monthly payroll and bonus calculation for clients, including calculation processing, handling employees' inhabitant tax,payment of income tax etc.
- Procedures for new joiners and leavers, including document collection,
retirement allowance calculation, issuing withholding tax slip etc.
- Updating / maintenance of Payroll System.
- Structuring and improving team's workflow and processes.
- Other related work
The Successful Applicant
The Client is looking for a successful candidate with the following properties:
- Payroll process experience for 2 years or more.
- Basic Knowledge of Database
- Experience to making reports by using MS Excel
- Be motivated to achieve the objectives of the company and the team.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have the steel to cope with the stress that may be caused by interaction with people or multiple tasks.
- Can work proactively and promptly while being careful.
- Be cooperative as a member of the team
- Be motivated to do/try variety of tasks (simple to complicated) such as admin
work, communication with client, or some challenging tasks.
- Have excellent time management and planning skills to meet deadlines.
What's on Offer
The Client provides the following opportunities:
- An international work environment
- Career progression opportunities
- An attractive salary package
- English communication within the workplace.