Payroll Specialist at Global Firm
Good work life balance with minimal overtime.
Attractive compensation package with perks.
The client is a Global organization specializing in audit, tax and financial advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and public services. They are a market leader in Japan with 90% of their clients as established Multinational companies. established business in Japan. They have a presence in more than 20 countries globally.
The job requirements include:
- Payroll and social insurance operations for a portfolio of clients.
- Communicate with client management regarding their expectations.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Payroll calculation experience.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Guaranteed career progression opportunities
- An international corporate culture with frequent regional collaboration.
- Good work life balance with minimal overtime.