Payroll Manager - US Tech Company
Develop your career in a multinational environment.
Have the opportunity to work closely with the company's regional team.
The client is a multinational tech company based in the U.S. They have a stable business and presence across different industries.
This person will be responsible of the following:
- End to end Payroll Procedures
- Payroll Accounting and monthly payroll journal posting
- Oversee and analyze vendor processes
- Support for Statutory audit regarding payroll
- Salary Disbursement
- Responding to employee queries pertaining to payroll
The successful candidate would possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a foreign company
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Language skills: fluent in Japanese, business level in English
The package would include:
- Competitive package
- Annual leaves
- Insurance coverage
- Work with regional team