Payroll Manager at US Based Firm
Opportunity to join a stable and established global brand name.
Good work life balance with remote work opportunities.
The client is a leading global Financial Institution with a presence in more than 100 countries and employs 20,000 employees globally. Their focus is in retail banking and specializing in the capital markets on behalf of their clients.
The Japan business is an established venture with an international work culture, and a low employee turnover rate.
The main responsibilities include:
- Supports the Business in all operational areas of HR and Payroll operations.
- Creates internal procedures and business analysis.
- Operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree holder.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
The benefits provided by the company include:
- Opportunity to join a stable and established global brand name.
- An attractive compensation package with perks.
- Career progression opportunities internally and across the APAC region.
- Good work life balance with remote work opportunities.