Payroll Manager at Global Organization
Good work life balance with remote work options.
Employee perks include discounted in-house meals and staff discounts.
The client is a Globally renown hospitality business with a presence in 90 countries and a workforce of 200,000. The business is continuously expanding and the Japan office is a small and established business.
The corporate culture is international with employees enjoying perks such as discounts to use their services and good work life balance.
The job responsibilities include:
- Payroll tasks such as labor forecast, budget creation, payroll.
- Procedures related to social insurance and labor insurance.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Prior experience in Payroll.
The benefits provided by this role include:
- Join a globally renown brand focusing on stability and prestige.
- International working environment.
- Good work life balance with remote work options.
- Employee perks include discounted in-house meals and staff discounts to services.