Payroll Lead at Global Brand
Opportunity to work in a global brand and enjoy stability.
International work culture with Global team collaboration.
The client is a Global leader in Pharmaceuticals through several corporate acquisitions over the years, and they specialize in chemical drugs. The have a presence in more than 100 countries and employ more than 15,000 employees.
The Japan business has several offices across the country and their culture is international.
The responsibilities include:
- Interpret guidelines for processing tax withholdings, benefits, and payroll items.
- HR Data management.
- Oversee the payroll team's support to and other HR centers of excellence.
- Vendor-manage the payroll vendor.
The ideal candidate will possess the below qualities:
- Academic Degree holder.
- Experience in payroll operations.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
The successful candidate will enjoy the below benefits:
- Opportunity to work in a global brand and enjoy stability.
- International work culture with Global team collaboration.
- An attractive salary package.
- Internal transfers to various locations.
- Career progression opportunities.