Payroll Expert - Medical Devices
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥6,000,000 - ¥9,500,000
Stable business with a large presence in Japan, friendly HR team
Great benefits and compensation package for the right candidate
About Our Client
Large Medical Devices business with a workforce in the thousands.
- Accountable for responding to the employees and providing resolutions to payroll queries and issues.
- Partnering with Payroll Vendor, HR teams and Accounting teams and liaison with Vendors to resolve queries.
- Ensure, that all payroll query responses are dealt in a timely manner, where required follow up with vendors or escalate.
- Follow all payroll processes, support the process design phase and support an continuous improvement process.
- Use HR admin and payroll tools and prepare appropriate payroll calculations to ensure proper payroll processing.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years payroll operations experience at expert level is required.
- Must speak, read and write Japanese fluently and business level English is required.
- Experience with end to end payroll processing including: time management, leave administration, registration, pay processing, payroll & taxes, reporting and experience dealing with payroll queries and issues from employees.
- Customer-focused and comfortable working with a diverse group of people.
- Familiar with MS Office suite: Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- SAP or Workday experience is an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Great compensation benefits
- Central Tokyo location
- Flexible working hours, and work from home options
- Great work life balance as they are well resourced within Payroll