- Global working environment with great career progression opportunities
- Attractive salary and commission based renumeration package
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable life science and technology solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics, reagents and assays with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and diagnostics.
Develop and execute marketing strategy in Japan by assuming overall responsibility for the implementation of marketing programs and activities in Japan.
- Works collaboratively with all channels including direct field sales and distributors to ensure marketing program deployment and that effectiveness meets field sales expectations.
Defining training for new product introductions and to enhance region competency, leveraging expertise from Product Marketing, Applications and other departments as required.
- Works with the Pathology sales channels to monitor & analyze competitive information and customer data to facilitate effective program development.
Works in close collaboration with Regional Sales Managers, Field Application Manager and Genomics Marketing team as well as other business to ensure leverage of all platforms, services and consumables across target markets.
- At least 3 years experience in sales or marketing within the Pathology sector.
- Intimate knowledge of research and clinical technologies related to Pathology sector in Japan.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Japanese and English.
- Ability to think strategically, collaborate effectively and reach goals persistently.
- Bachelor's and above in Molecular Biology or related field.