Partner Success Manager, Cloud Software Developer
Our client is a global technology company develops on-premises and cloud software for back-up, disaster recovery and file sync and share and data access. Aside from backup software they also create Disk Director which is shareware application that partitions a machine and allows it to run multiple operating system.
- Develop SOW in collaboration with Sales and Legal teams.
- Develop project plan in scope of implementation, consulting and integration projects with end customers, manage project work.
- Build and maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire product line, provide consultations to customer engaging experts from other teams as required.
- Present new product functionality engage customer in evaluation of new product releases.
- Keep track of customer run rates, develop remediation plan in case of negative dynamics.
- Work with R&D, Data center, Operations, Support, Product, and other departments prioritising and keeping track of customer's incidents and feature requests.
- Update customer on regular basis about progress of work on support cases, incidents, and features request.
- Manage process escalations, develop internal and customer facing executive summaries, develop root cause analysis reports.
- Provide feedback to Product Management teams based on customer requirements.
- Technical hands-on experience in around 3 of the following areas - SaaS, IaaS, storages, hypervisors, backup, disaster recovery, Rest API, IP network design/administration, DC/infrastructure design/operations, administration, Python scripting, dashboards/reports, server administration.
- Excellent business analysis, project, risk, and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders, including C-level.
- Ability to travel up to 30 percent of the time, including internationally.
- Business English.
- Attractive Salary package and benefits.
- Office is at central Tokyo, good work life balance.