Partner Sales Specialist
Fast career progression chances
Our client is an American company that provides outsourcing and consulting services. They are the only company solely focused on helping businesses grow and retain revenue from existing customers.
Many large companies such as Microsoft, GE, and Google to name a few, are using them in order to retain and keep their customers.
- Create business plans for 100% of partners within the team's portfolio.
- Ensure that partners are bought in to what is expected of them and have clarity on the tools and resources available to help them achieve those plans
- Develop partners by pursuing certification and specialization opportunities, especially those that scale to cover targeted groups of partners
- Work towards team and individual goals for key performance indicators, like pipeline targets, partner portfolio revenue targets, certification targets and partner development (partner to premier partner) targets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, like partner enablement, partner support, partner onboarding or partner sales to highlight needs of partners that are not met by the Partner Program and to act as a conduit for existing resources to the Partners
- Manage and develop strong relationships with our partners and ensure premier experience for each individual partner
- Provide excellent service to the partners by proactively understanding business context and creatively leveraging available resources to meet their needs
- 1-2 years of experience in renewal sales, account management, business development or inside sales/channel sales, preferably at a tech company and/or SaaS company
- Basic understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and the cloud industry
- Strong communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks
- Performance oriented - motivated by sales/activity targets and competition
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to assess a partner's needs and recommend a course of action
- Must have a passion for learning and knowledge share
- Fast career progression chances
- International environment
- Modern office with easy access
- Good work life balance with flex-time