Partner Sales at Security provider company
*Use your English skills on work
Our client is specializing in the manufacturing of application delivery controllers (software and hardware). They deliver the performance, scalability and agility for the largest multi-cloud and 4G/5G networks.
- Excellent motivational and communication skills.
- Experience of working with IT industry.
- Experience of channel sales background or sales background within a channel environment.
- Business development experience and understanding.
- A solutions-oriented approach to selling.
- Existing relationships with similar markets are preferred.
- Highly trained and experienced presentation skill is required
- Manage and drive channel partner
- Business plan and account plan development
- Partner recruitment and on boarding for new partners
- Collaborate with global partner affinity program
- Territory must be within the japan region however need to take care the global business opportunities which can be led and manage from given region as central control account responsibility.
- Report directly to the General manager of sales.
- Ability to articulate the business and commercial value of company's solutions.
- Develop reference customers to drive and derive business in the other space.
- Work with system engineers to prepare account strategies and plans.
- Attractive salary package and benefits.
- Great working environment and good carrier growth.