Partner Sales at multinational software company
New open and urgent hiring
Report to overseas
Our clients are one of the largest independent software corporations in the world. The company creates system software and applications software that run-in mainframe, distributed computing, virtual machine, cloud computing environments, mobile devices and the IoT.
- Responsible for managing re sellers and partner accounts of company's products.
- Responsible for exceeding sales targets for our business/products, working closely with other sales team members to create and manage a pipeline of opportunities.
- Responsible for managing re sellers and partner accounts of software products (Enterprise Security Products).
- Responsible for helping major partners to meet new business opportunities, sizing the revenue opportunity, creating tailored marketing plans to capture it, supporting the partner with our internal system/processes.
- Responsible for building and executing a pipeline generation plan that leads to partners exceeding their annual incremental, net new business requirements.
- Responsible for articulating the company strategy, value proposition and solution offerings to partners.
- Has enough experience in managing partners within IT Channel/Partner business in Japan.
- Strong budget accountability combined with the ability to create go to market strategies with forecast accuracy is key as experience.
- Manage a portfolio of partner accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Communicating with partners to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with partner clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfilment.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Collecting and analzing data to learn more about consumer behaviour.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Attractive Salary package and benefits.
- Opportunity to deal with big global partners.
- Office is at central Tokyo, good work life balance.