Partner Sales Manager @World Leading Mobile Security Company
Chance to work at an industry-leading information security vendor
Partnering with both Public Organizations, Banks and Leadeing Enterprises
Our client develops industry-leading information security solutions and services for consumers, enterprises, and small and medium businesses worldwide.
Our client deliver a comprehensive security lineup, including proven, world-class antivirus products for desktops and servers, mobile security products, online transaction security products, network security appliances, and consulting services.Our client has firmly established its market position and manages sales partners in many countries worldwide.
- Identifies and approaches key or strategic partners and sets short- and long-term channel strategies.
- Build, nurture and execute pipeline in collaboration with Marketing, Partners and Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to drive bookings within your territory.
- Own and manage relationships with the partners to build pipeline, maintain pipeline hygiene, forecast accurately and manage deals strongly with solid value-driven roadmaps to close.
- Co-own with Partners, entire sales process from prospecting to closing business.
- Work closely with the direct sales team through added value services like region whitespace, partner heat map, advising on partner capabilities, etc.
- Bachelor's degree, required
- Experience working with channel partners such as value-added re-sellers and distributors required
- Passionate and good communication skills
- Flexible work style
- Attractive salary package
- Work closely with HQ office
- Kick-offs abroad