Partner Sales Manager, Global Hardware Company
Very long history in Japanese Market
Good carrier growth
Our client is an American technology company that makes self-service kiosks, point of sale terminals, automated teller machines, check processing systems, bar code scanners and business consumables. Their service is driven in the financial, retail, hospitality, communications and technology industries.
- For business partners, create an account plan based on the customer's business plan and market trends in the industry.
- Plan new business such as joint proposals and joint seminars, make sales strategy for the entire country.
- Create, communicate and inspire a vision for the business to customers and to the team.
- Impact channel program design work cross-functionally with direst sales team to build joint opportunities with the channel.
- Partner sales experience in IT industry
- Business planning and sales planning experience
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Communication level of English
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- Good work life balance