Partner Account Manager @ backup & Cloud Software Developer
Office is in Central Tokyo
Be a key member for the company's partner business
Our client is a global technology company develops on-premises and cloud software for back-up, disaster recovery and file sync and share and data access. Aside from backup software they also create Disk Director which is shareware application that partitions a machine and allows it to run multiple operating system.
- Responsible for the overall achievement of sales targets.
- Develop product strategies, expand the channel distribution and set monthly sales targets.
- Achieve assigned monthly/quarterly revenue targets.
- Drive sales opportunities by providing leadership and analyses the sales performance periodically.
- Maintain adequate sales pipeline to exceed sales quota, strong relationship with existing account and identify business prospects.
- Penetrate top target accounts in identified market segments.
- Cross sell and up-sell into customer base.
- Acquire new buying accounts through cold calling, aligning with partners, demand gen. programs.
- Work closely with channel partners to drive opportunities to closure.
- Manage all leads, contacts, accounts, key corporate partners with objective to grow long-term strategic partnerships driving incremental sales for the Company.
- Conduct sales presentation and product demonstration as and when required.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client's business and requirements.
- Good knowledge of market demand in Backup recovery solution and competition.
* Advanced Japanese (oral and written skills).
* Strong sales qualifying, email marketing skills, ability to reach prospects creatively and position.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.Candidate must possess at least a College degree or Post Grad diploma qualification in IT/Sales/Marketing/Business Administration
* Track record of successful account management as well as net new account development.Understanding of sales process and moving prospects through the pipeline from qualification through to closed sale.
- Good salary package and compensation.
- Good carrier growth and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for personal and professional carrier growth.