Part time-Software Project Coordinator
International working environment
Flexible working hours
International logistic company, whose main product is intelligent parcel lockers. They makes picking up and dropping off parcels easily for consumers.
- Interface between Japanese customer and French development team to ensure release of new services and software updates.
- Manage new software versions:
Test and validate new software versions, report to dev any bug and follow resolution
Present evolutions to customers and manage customization
Create internal and external guides (software use, installation procedures, ...)
Schedule and monitor deployment in collaboration with IT team.
- Help other teams in software issues investigation (logs, server settings, …)
- Lead internal meetings on project status update.
- Fluent Japanese AND conversational English.
- Candidates reside in Japan.
- Project management/coordination experience.
- Software related IT knowledge.
- Very competitive salary: up tp 3200yen/hour, depends on skills.
- Dynamic and international working environment.
- Central location in Tokyo.
- Client-facing role and chance to contact key clients, with great career prospective.
- IT knowledge skill-up.