Part Time- IT Support for Global Management Consultancy Firm
IT Support with Part time flexible hours through the week.
Excellent Opportunity to be part of a Global Management Consultancy Firm
This is a Global Management Consultancy Firm that has been well established for over 40 years. The firm provides advice to public, private, and non-profit organisations. The company has been ranked #1 in Glassdoor best places to work awards a record number of times.
- Being highly skilled and capable, helping our customers get the most out of our technologies and working in the most efficient way.
- Monitor the firm's IT ticketing system for calls escalated to you and work to resolve these within the guidelines of the IT Services and Operations Team SLAs.
- Manage local requests for IT support and liaise with colleagues to ensure the appropriate and timely resolution of questions and issues raised.
- Assisting in making our staff effective in the use of technology which will help them to improve efficiences and support their clients.
- Assist with client pitches: helping staff explore the use of different technologies and the tools that are available.
- Assist with clients working in our offices in both meeting rooms and secondment roles.
- Mobile working: showing staff how to utilise our technology whilst on the move and make sure they have all that they need to work effectively when away from the office.
- Increase the knowledge of business support functions to ensure that they take advantage of all IT services available.
- Represent end user interests back into IT through your line manager or Head of IT in regular team meetings and ad hoc engagements.
- Assist with the IT induction training of new staff members where required.
- Assist technical teams with IT support of high-profile incidents
- Perform basic site management of IT equipment and infrastructure where required.
- Use your experience of Microsoft Word / Excel / PPT, Windows 10, office 2016 and PC Kitting to help assist with company running
- A strong working knowledge of the firm's core applications including Microsoft Office and Windows
- A willingness to learn and support both software applications and hardware systems/infrastructure
- A sound understanding of computing fundamentals.
- Able to manage own time effectively.
- Effective expression of ideas and instructions to internal and external clients.
- Help Desk or other IT-related experience.
- Fluent Japanese and Business English.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experience in a professional services environment.
- Previous networking, server, storage and/or systems administration experience.
- Opportunity to work within a well established Global Management Consultancy Company.
- Flexible work hours to suit your life style.
- Great IT Support experience.
- Opportunity to earn up to 2,100 Yen per Hour