Part-time IT Support - Friendly Environment
Our client is a market leading cloud storage company based in US. They have over 1,000 employees in US and currently they would like to expand their business in Japan. They have around 40 people in Tokyo office (Tokyo station). They are currently looking for a desktop support for the Japan office. The culture is friendly, international and flexible. They provide free lunch and flexible working hours.
- Internal IT user support for both windows and iOS system;
- Handle PC troubleshooting, PC kitting, account set up, and to provide basic IT training for users;
- Provide both hardware and software support for users;
- Communicate the IT issue with regional support team (L2/3);
- Handle IT report and other ad hoc tasks.
- 2+ years of relevant experience for IT Support;
- Familiar with both Windows and iOS system;
- Fluent in Japanese is a must, good English is a plus;
- Good IT skills including AD, O365, basic software and hardware set up;
- Able to work independently.
- Convenient location at Tokyo center
- Free lunch is provided
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and international culture
- Transportation fee