- - Competitive salary package
- - Flexible working hours
About Our Client
Founded in United States, our client is one of the largest international Chemical firms with their presence in more than 20 countries. To cope with their business needs, they are currently seeking an IT Support who will be responsible for providing IT support to internal users in the Kanagawa office.
- To provide supports to end-users on IT hardware, software, and network related issues;
- Responsible for daily IT operations support including PC setup, software installation, troubleshooting;
- Communicate with Level 1 Global Service Desk and to escalate problems to Level 2;
- Management of corporate IT assets, including hardware inventory review and disposal;
- Report to corresponding IT leader.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in enterprise enviroment providing Desktop support to end-users;
- Working knowledge in Windows Desktop operating systems, Office 365, Active Directory, Windows Server, and networking;
- Business Japanese level and Business level English;
- Resourceful, strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Work life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and corporate working environment
- People-oriented culture
- Working hour 9:00 - 17:30