Paralegal - Financial Intistution
About Our Client
An American multinational financial services corporation with more than 40,000 employees is looking for a paralegal who has experience in working with contracts.
* Analyzing legal issues and legal risks.
* To conduct internal legal trainings.
* Draft and review contracts and commercial agreements.
* Proactively provide legal guidance and counsel to employees of the company.
The Successful Applicant
* Law degree or LLM.
* Minimum of 3 years as in-house paralegal or in a law firm.
* Fluent Japanese and English.
* Detail-oriented and highly-motivated.
What's on Offer
* Modern environment
* Competitive remuneration
* Different company benefits