Packet Presales Engineer at Global Communication Company
Global Real-time Communication Company
International Working Environment | Competitive Salary Package | Flexibility
Our client has been a leader in real-time communications for two decades. Our client provides intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today's world with world class technology and intellectual property.
- Understanding the needs of potential customers from the technological standpoint.
- Analyzing the ability to meet the needs of potential customers on the basis of products produced by the company and its business partners and putting together price quotes and solutions descriptions.
- Presenting and selling the proposed technological solutions to the customer as part of the sales process with the assistance of the sales manager handling the deal.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Pre-Sales oriented L1-L3 Network Engineering with an emphasis on Telecommunications Technical background of the following:
➢ 5-10 years IP/MPLS, MPLS-TP, Carrier Ethernet, - Mandatory
➢ DWDM - 5-10 years sales engineering & network design experience - Mandatory
➢ IP networking - 5 years of experience - Mandatory
➢ Customer facing experience - Mandatory
- Knowledge of global Cellular, Telecom & Datacom market requirements
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.