Packet Core Engineer at Global Telecom Leader
Global Telecom Company
International Work Environment | Competitive Salary Package | Flexibility
Our client is Multinational ICT Solutions Company based in Europe with years of history. Our client has about 100,000 employees in about 180 countries and offers a variety of services, software, and infrastructure in ICT.
- Customer issue handling via Customer Service Request
- Handling technical investigation with global support engineers
- Handling emergency recoveries upon customers requests
- Investigation reporting to the customer
- Software Update Management (SUM) handling
- Education: Bachelor´s in Telecom
- Min years of experience: 4years for core network
- Domain experience: core network (Packet Core : MME/EPG)
- Sub domain experience : Cloud, NFV
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.