Packet Architect at Global Networking Supplier
Global Networking Equipment Supplier
International Work Environment | Flexibility | Work/Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is rapidly growing Global supplier of telecom networking equipment, software, and services. Our client is currently leading the market of telecom networking equipment in Japan and has a large number of business partners.
- Works within a cross-functional team in support of a business incubation plan for our client's packet and packet-optical solutions in Japan:
- Advocates a "playbook" of packet and packet-optical applications and solutions that will be positioned across the Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ) region
- Liaises with the Japan pre-sales team, as well as the APJ's Packet Acceleration teams to create a strategy for incubating/accelerating packet and packet-optical solutions
- Works with local sales teams to determine the most effective engagement strategies for near term as well as sustained success within key accounts
- Serves as the primary technical voice to determine and sometimes negotiate the best fit for our client's packet portfolio in a given customer application or architecture
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- English language is mandatory
- 10+ years of solid telecommunications industry experience, with prior Tier 1 carrier experience
- Sound working knowledge of current packet technologies and trends, including: MEF Ethernet services, packet transport architectures, and packet-optical networking trends and technologies.
- Knowledge/Technical background to understand our client's packet solutions, both Carrier Ethernet as well as packet-optical switching and transport
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working schedule and hours.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.