[Osaka] UIUX Engineer - US Listed Company
Global Forbes 500 company
Fast-track career growth opportunity
Found in 1800s, our client is a market leading IT service company with wide presence over the globe. They have over 20 subsidiaries in over 50 countries, and they are still expanding their business across infrastructure, living science, consultancy firms etc. They are looking for a UIUX candidate to join the Osaka office.
The successful candidate would apply cutting-edge knowledge of progressive UI/UX design to different development strategies.
- Created a brand identity and led the tech startup's web presence initiative using core technologies; defined the process flow, created wireframes, storyboards, flowcharts, mockups of UI layouts, functional flow, prototypes and other UX deliverables.
- Developed creative and functional design templates and pitch decks for the sales and marketing division for users.
- Deliver User Experience visions, UI specifications, wireframes and prototypes.
- Design and test prototypes of new site experiences through live on-site experiments and usability tests.
- 1-3 years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer (or similar role).
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Good communication skills, fluent in Japanese.
- Possess effective problem-solving ability. Able to prioritize action items for deliverables that may be due on a short notice.
- Expertise in standard design tools such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe XD
- Excellent digital and in-person communication skills
- Familiarity with web development (at least HTML5 / CSS 3) is a good plus
- Office hour: 9am - 5:30pm
- Corporate office in Roppongi
- International and friendly environment
- On-job training
- Fast track career