OSAKA Security Consultant at Global Unicorn Company
Hottest Security Pre-IPO startup
Flex time/work from home | International | Rapidly growing
Our Client is a global pre-IPO startup cyber security company specializing in endpoint detection and response software. The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts. Company was founded in 2012 in Tel Aviv, Israel by former cyber security experts from the Israel Defense Forces Unit 8200. The company moved its headquarters to Boston, MA in 2014. Company has recently received a number of investments from third parties and is now considered the hottest Cyber-Security Unicorn (valued to over 1 Billion USD) in the world.
- Proven record building long-lasting customer partnerships.
- Program management during the on-boarding and deployment business.
- Configuration of our Client's platform in alignment with business requirements.
- Assistance with connecting sensors to our Client's servers.
- Technical troubleshooting and smooth escalation/coordination between Support/DevOps/R&D during deployment phase.
- Product training, security training and consultation.
- Regularly scheduled touch-points for the duration of the deployment lifecycle.
- Technical proficiency in computer networking, protocols and operating systems.
- Managed the onboarding project milestone, schedule and tasks.
- Three or more years of customer-facing experience and more than six years of technical related job function (i.e. Technical Support or Sales Engineer)
- Network technologies (Firewalls, routers and switches) and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP etc)
- Operating System knowledge (Windows, Linux and Mac)
- Experience managing critical systems and system development
- Extremely well-organized, with strong coordination skill and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture
- Permanent employee.
- On shift. No night shifts and Remote works during weekends.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.