- International working environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow professional career
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading company in industrial equipment, especially valves, actuators, gearbox and so on. They work with clients in a variety of industries: Oil & gas, Machinery, Heavy Industry...
- Delivery of sales against agreed targets (directly or working with distributors)
- Direct customer ownership and sales activity to deliver;
- Customer penetration
- Profitability and growth
- End to end sales delivery across product portfolio
- Provide technical advice to customers
- Manage individual territories and accounts
- Ensure accurate and transparent sales forecasting across accounts
- Deliver operational excellence across different channels and in collaboration with other internal teams
- Use business development approaches to expand the customer base and potential revenue streams by identifying and setting up new customers.
- Regular reporting using CRM ( CE ) on activities such as market intelligence, quotations, customer visits.
The Successful Applicant
- Sales experience in manufacturing, likely to be gained from at least 1-2 years in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of sales techniques.
- Collaborative working across a variety of business units, challenging siloed thinking wherever it appears.
- Charismatic and inspiring personality with strong entrepreneurial flair and business acumen; passion for business growth.
What's on Offer
International working environment
Opportunity to learn and grow professional career