- Multi-cultural and supportive workplace
- Gain management and leadership skillset
Our client has been recognized throughout history by providing high-quality business strategy and management services.
- Manage office and vendors in expansion projects, rental space
- Perform quality control inspections
- Support department manager and team members
- Arrange travel and events
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years' experience in office management or other relevant fields
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in both English (business level) and Japanese (native level)
- Attractive salary package.
- International working environment.
- Opportunity to develop management skills.
- Supportive teamwork and flat culture