Original Content Manager
International Start-up environment
Leading digital media provider
· Develop and execute a sustainable strategy for company's Original Content for the Japanese market segment, in alignment with consumer preferences and our marketing strategy to support the growth of the audio entertainment category.
· Own and control the financial planning and results for all original content projects
· Lead the creation of new original audio programs (e.g. dramatizations, series, etc.).
· Extend our external partner network within the Japanese creative community (e.g. producers, writers, actors, etc.) and other relevant internal and external business partnerships.
· Participate in the strategic and tactical development of our international Original Content efforts with your peers from the international market places inside and outside of Japan.
· Strong experience as executive producer or in a similar role in popular Japanese media products (preferable from the publishing, spoken word or broadcasting industry) as well as a proven record of leading innovative entertainment products to a market success
· You have the proven capability to shape and steer creative processes under business and artistic aspects and are able to develop and permanently improve your approach strongly based upon data driven insights.
· You are a solution oriented, entrepreneurial and passionate self-starter with a focus on delivery of excellence. Moreover, you are highly organized person who can manage under aggressive timelines the big picture in alignment with other teams and the relevant details with high accuracy.
· Structured testing and learning is your natural approach to the way you work.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills enable you to make excellent business decisions in a creative environment.
· You enjoy working in cross functional and international teams.
Good work/life balance
Exclusive experience in for content planning and execution