Organization Development HR Specialist
Fast-paced company culture, with open communication.
Career progression opportunities.
The client is a US based Fortune 500 Company with a global presence and majority of its revenue come from outside the United States. The client is a data solution provider and caters to a wide range of clientele in the IT industry. The Japan business is a long standing and large business group with multiple offices across the country.
This position would be responsible for:
- Develop Organisation Development and HR strategies for each business unit.
- Collaborate with the APAC and Global teams in localising Global policies.
- Stakeholder management with Business Managers.
- Manage HR ad hoc projects.
The success candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Experience in organisational development and HR development.
- High communication skills.
- Person who have ability to build a strong relationship of trust.
This position offers the following benefits:
- Opportunity to join a Global brand name with international work culture, and frequent global team interaction.
- Fast-paced company culture, with open communication.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Attractive salary package on offer.