- Great work life balance
- Impactful projects to employees
The client is a renowned global insurance company headquartered in the U.S. with a great presence in Japan and other 20+ countries.
- Direct the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in alignment with the objectives of the company.
- Plan and implement training with L&D team consulting with leaders.
- Measure the effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Improve Diversity Inclusion regarding racial equity and LGBT rights with internal and external stakeholders by organising events, planning for hiring, promotion, etc.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience.
- At least 5 years of HR Manager experience in a global company.
- Demonstration of analytic, results driven approach.
- Good communication skills with various stakeholders.
- Excellent command in both English and Japanese.
- Great work life balance.
- Competitive package.
- Career progression opportunities either within the department or other.