Order Management Staff
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
Work for multinational company!
Exciting career progression
About Our Client
Multinational manufacturing company.
- Perform troubleshoot on all sales orders and assist to identify and execute various enhancement to all management process.
- Ensure compliance to all company and business policies and administer all open sales order and ensure appropriate order flow.
- Manage all communication with all sales department order and process all customer orders and shipment of products and ensure optimal practices for all processes.
- Prepare and update various sales orders through appropriate ticket system and provide update on all orders.
- Monitor all vendor performance and evaluate all orders and provide all required approvals.
The Successful Applicant
- Practical experience in a similar position is a plus.
- High customer service orientation.
- Detail-orientation and good analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate at different levels.
- Good problem-solving as well as organizational skills.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant expereince
- Familiar in SAP or any other ERP System
What's on Offer
- Promising career progression
- Good working environment and work life balance
- Competitive package