Order Management Specialist with SAP!
Excellent work-life balance
Growth opportunity within the organization, be a future leader
My client is a top global pharmaceutical company. Currently, they are working toward creating a vaccine to combat the effects of COVID-19. Come join their team and help them fight this pandemic!
- Create Sales Order promptly and respond to customers regarding delivery dates.
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by working closely with sales and service engineers to properly handle customer complaints.
- Negotiate delivery date and order quantities with customers based on service level guidelines.
- Provide customer demand feedback to the logistics team to meet customer expectations.
- SAP ERP experience is a must, second priority will go to ORACLE or AS400 users.
- Customer Service and Order Management experience
- bilingual, professional business communication in English and Japanese
- Adaptability and a team player
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- opportunity to grow and develop within the organization both internally, and overseas
- flex-time working hours, WFH