Order management - furniture company [5.5M JPY]
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥4,500,000 - ¥5,500,000
Be part of a leading multinmational company
Use english on a daily basis
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading American furniture company.
- Work Closely with Sales, assigned Dealer Partners (DP), to ensure all order entry is processed on time to meet customer expectation in term of delivery.
- Support order entry in the event if DP encounter difficulties on order entry.
- Coordinate and follow-up with suppliers, including entities, to ensure the orders meet the delivery expectation from DP or end client.
- Process all orders, mock-up, standard orders, warranty orders, etc, to ensure orders are delivered on time.
- Ability to process order manually as well as system entry (EOS, Syteline, etc)
- Ensure order flow takes places smooth by interacting proactively with internal/external teams.
- Identify and resolve issues arising during the order entry process
- Respond to orders/order related queries within the specified time frame, e.g. when DP asked on lead-time for large project, etc.
- Maintain and provide accurate information to the respective parties when needed/on a regular basis
- Ability to read and understand PO before proceeding with the order
- Ability to follow the BOQ, enter orders and ensure to match the PO
- Adopt to changes and use effective ways of communication for fast solutions
- Effective management of time & work to meet the SLAs and to accomplish customer satisfaction
- Ensure all order process, entry or transaction are done in the timely manner so as not to delay the next process
The Successful Applicant
- You have 3+ years experience in Customer service / order management
- You have a native level of Japanese and a fluent level of English
- Experience in inventory control is an advantage
- Experience in retail / furniture industry is an advantage
What's on Offer
Receive a salary up to 5.5M JPY