Order Intake Coordinator - Toyama [4.5M]
Utilize your english speaking skills!
Exciting career opportunity!
Global company for smart technologies.
・ Handling and coordination of inquiries, quotations and orders to internal and external customers according to set processes and KPI's.
・ Quality and timely Response for inquiries, quotations and orders
・ Verification of inquiries, quotations and orders regarding correctness and completeness, and coordinate corrective action when necessary
・ Follow-up of deliveries, including possible problem solving and claim handling
・ Handling and coordination of non-conformities
・ Communication including negotiation skills of additional information required, lead times, returns and claims
・ Informing or updating on changes, status and handling of Order Acknowledgements
- Business level English and Japanese
- Knowledge of SAP is considered an advantage
- Organized and structured way of working
- Attention to detail of administrative work.
- Good ability to work independently and remotely
- Open minded, flexible and team player
- Has good excel skills: SUM, Vlookup, Word
Hours of work: Flexible-hours system with core time from 11am-3pm
Job type: Full-time permanent
Variable bonus: Paid 1 month in June and max 2 months in December, based on company and individual performance
OT Allowance: Overtime allowance will be paid accordingly