Oracle JDE Support Engineer
International Work Environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading e-commerce company in Japan, they provide a variety of consumer and business-focused services. They are expanding globally and currently has operations throughout Asia, Western Europe, and the Americas. Their mission since founding has been based on the empowerment of individuals and society through innovation and entrepreneurship.
1. Providing support for following Applications:
- ERP: Oracle JD Edwards E1
- SFA: Salesforce.com
- BI: Oracle OBIEE
- EDI: File Transder Protocol, system interface
2. Engage with end-users to ensure the issures reported are fully understood and also the urgency to ensure time-line is agreed upon.
3. Monitoring Support: check monthly logs of key applications, ensure data accuracy and report errors if any.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have experience in ERP / SFA system (Oracle JDE or SAP FICO, Salesforce.com)
- Experience in Oracle SQL queries
- Knowledge of ITIL foundation
- Team player and take initiatives
What's on Offer
- People-facing position with excellent opportunities for career progression
- Culture that highly values individuality and creativity
- Dynamic, energetic working environment with good work / life balance