Oracle Fusion Consultant
The client is a global leader in the health and life sciences sector, however the local Tokyo office is currently in 'start-up' mode with around 25 people based in Japan and expected to expand to 50 people by the end of 2020.
The Fusion rollout project will run until the end of 2020 and possibly longer term.
* Assist Oracle Fusion localization to Japan ((Procurement to Pay and Order to Cash))
* Gather Japan specific requirements (i.e. bites for Japanese characters, Zengin file for wire transfer)
* Be the bridge between Japan, India consulting team and the US HQs
* Assist mapping and streamlining business practices
* Actively participate in testing
* Be the Contact point of user support
* Proficient in at least Oracle Financials or Procurement modules, e.g. Oracle Payables, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Purchasing, Oracle General Ledger etc. Familiar with the module's functional setup, standard functionalities and common customizations.
* Strong understanding of Oracle Payables, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Purchasing, Oracle General Ledger setup as well as standard functionalities. Having Oracle Fusion experience is preferred.
* Having experience in Oracle Fusion Financials and Procurement strongly preferred.
* Having experience in migration with Oracle Fusion, Fusion implementation, integration with other systems are preferred.
* Business level Japanese and business level English required.
Salary will be in the range of 7M~8M per year and will be contracted by Michael Page.