Oracle DBA (JLPT N2 and above)
Work from home options
Stable growth within organization
About Our Client
Our client is an American Multinational company that is well-known to utilise the power of media to create an innovative retail experience. In spite of the current pandemic, they have continuously experienced stable growth and continue to expand globally. They are currently looking for a DBA who is able to install and maintain the database software, create storage structures, set up user accounts, debug malfunctioning programs, create backups, and regularly maintain the database.
- Installing and maintaining the Oracle database software.
- Creating storage database structures with high-level security features.
- Altering storage structures to meet the evolving needs of the company.
- Setting up database user accounts.
- Finding and debugging malfunctioning programs affecting the database integrity.
- Creating database backups.
- Regularly updating the database security protocols.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven work experience as a Database Administrator.
- Familiarity with Oracle database design, coding, and documentation.
- Able to communicate fluently with Japanese Stakeholders
- Knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, and SQL
What's on Offer
- Work from home options
- Salary up to 8 million Yen Per Annum
- Candidates with good experience would be considered
for senior roles and higher salary package
- Opportunity to work with a large IT team structure
- Bright and colourful work environment