- Work for globally reknown technology company
- International environment
About Our Client
They are a technology company with a huge international presence. This company is most well-known for their house appliances, and are expanding their notoriety in the Japanese market.
* Proactively identify test opportunities and propose solutions to enhance the customer experience and direct sale conversion based on insights ＆ previous learning's.
* Plan, prioritise and deliver accordingly to your AB testing optimisation road map across multiple markets.
* Work closely with Digital Analysts and stakeholders to evaluate insights and digital performance in order to deliver effective optimisation campaigns.
* Deliver in－flight optimisation improvements to drive the best possible test experience and outcomes.
* Update stakeholders on optimisation learning's and clearly communicate recommendations across the Direct Team and wider business as necessary to support data lead change.
* Work closely with the best external agencies and internal teams in the delivery of test campaigns （Creative UX, Product Owners ＆ Commercial）.
* Contribute to the growing insight－based and data driven culture to drive informed business change.
The Successful Applicant
* ＋3 year's experience in an eCommerce environment, including the use of a content management system such as Adobe Experience Manager UM, Magento or similar CMS technology.
* A high level of organisation, good technical understanding combined with the ability to build relationships and execute across cross－functional teams.
* Hands－on experience of Google Analytics or Adobe Target and session replay insight tools.
* Experience in the design, QA and build of digital content, through to reporting analysis of the impact from a commercial perspective.
* An understanding of how data insights and AB test optimisation can be used to improve user experience and drive conversion rate performance.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills at all stakeholder levels.
* Experience in working with Creative UX and Product Owner teams to deliver effective digital content campaigns.
* Fluency in English and Japanese language - spoken and written
What's on Offer
- Work in a globally well-established company
- Utlilize Japanese and English language skills
- Opportunity to help gain more digital exposure for the brand