Optical Fiber PM @ Worldwide Leader in Cloud Computing
Global Infrastructure Services World Leader
Great work-environment | Best-in-class benefit
Our Client is the worldwide leader in Datacenter services. They are expanding at unseen rates, doubling their worldwide CloudFront co-location Data Centers in the last 12 months, and expecting to exceed that amount again in the coming 12 months.
· Project management of the delivery of fiber projects on behalf of Company.
· Ensure construction standards and installation specifications are followed.
· Perform quality audits of outside plant and inside plant installations.
· Understand the metro fiber market, installation methods and associated risks.
· Interface with key internal stakeholders (e.g. Networking, Data Center Engineering, PMs, Data Center Management, security, etc) to obtain their requirements and drive vendors to adhere to these key elements.
· Interface with data center providers to coordinate installation.
· Understand the technical requirements of our engineering teams and ensure the completed project meets these requirements.
· The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess over 5 years of network construction management and/or program management experience in a telecom environment.
· Understand the fibre business and have worked on multiple telecom construction programs.
· Strong technical understanding of transport technologies (Fibre, DWDM, etc.)
· Excellent attention to detail is essential
· Ability to prioritize multiple competing demands to deliver for the customers in a specific time window.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.