Operations Strategy Specialist for global finance and insurance
Competitive salary and benefits
One of the largest insurance firms globally
One of the largest insurance and finance firms globally.
- Implement and monitor customer and contract management business procedures and provide customer/agency services that align with the goals, policies, procedures, and quality programs to improve customer experience.
- Supervises the planning and management of operations aligned with business strategies, and supports the stabilization and improvement of the quality and productivity of operations operated by the Operations Planning Department and the CC Department.
- In the event of a system incident, the scope of the incident's impact should be identified, remedial measures should be taken at an early stage, the impact should be kept to a minimum, and the fundamental solution should be coordinated with the system division so as not to recur.
- Present the necessary requirements for future New PAS and PLTOM, present the necessary requirements for the ideal form, and design the process.
- Manage issues arising in the Operations Department and the Sales Division, analyze causes, coordinate with other divisions and make risk judgments to ensure sound operations, and restructure processes.
- When a process is changed or restructured, the validity of the process is determined from all angles by analyzing data and grasping the actual situation. The contents of the decision shall be coordinated with the respective consultative parties to form an agreement.
- In order to submit improvement measures that require system improvements at the time of the next fiscal year's Budget application or at the time of the start of the Project, we will constantly examine and understand the concrete design and effects.
- a bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- 5+ years of operational experience in relevant industry
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work at a global environment