Operations Manager - Osaka up to 12M
¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
Work for a multinational company
Promising career progression
About Our Client
Our client is multinational digital ecommerce company
- Build and implement a strategy to meet financial and quality objectives;
- Coordinate with resource management for requirements, including telecom, facilities and staffing.
- Create or update call-center policies and procedures, and communicate with HQ Leaders.
- Design and implement planning activities that ensure a successful operation
- Develop, manage and motivate strong, effective management team.
- Forecast industry and business trends and oversee the design and delivery of training programs
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in people management (3 yrs. minimum), prefer in service-related area.
- Bachelor degree above.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Knowledge of PC applications / tech savvy
- Ability to work independently in a time critical environment.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Excellent listening skills, critical thinker with attention to detail
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including
- Build strong partnerships with other departments
- Able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Native Level in Japanese and Fluent in English
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hours
- Kind and considerate leaders
- Promising career progression including international transfer
- 401K pension