Operations Manager - Medical Devices - Chiba - up to 15M
International medical devices company
High level of expertise involving lean manufacturing projects
About Our Client
Our client, an international medical devices company, is looking for its next bilingual Operations Manager to join its teams based in Chiba prefecture. You are comfortable talking in English and are passionate about lean manufacturing, process improvement and cost reduction? You want to participate in the evolution of healthcare through medical devices? This job is made for you. Apply now!
As an Operations Manager, your role will be to support, enhance and implement improvement initiatives in the Chiba plant:
- Participate in the development of strategic objectives of the company
- Establish methods for achieving the goals and ensure the achievement of the company's strategic objectives
- Set up the production system of the work objectives, the development of annual, monthly plans, regular review
- Complete the financial budget and control it
- Improve the management process of the production system, operating the process and related documents
- Coordinate the handling of non-conventional issues in the production process
- Organize the implementation, supervision and control of the production process of the indicators, including production environment, process, quality, equipment, costs, etc.
This list is not exhaustive. Other responsibilities might be added.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will display the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree and or Advanced degree in the Life sciences, Engineering or Business preferred
- Fluent English and Japanese language required (business level)
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in manufacturing related disciplines and/or equivalent training or work experience
- Experience that includes companies engaged in the manufacture of FDA regulated products is preferred
- Strong leadership skills, result-oriented, self-starting and team player personality
What's on Offer